You are kindly requested to read and fill in this form carefully.
Please consider the following remarks and/or instructions:
1- Both the registration form and the interview are integral parts of the admission procedures. No pupil will be admitted to Roots Language School without being interviewed.
2- An interview is merely an attempt and a mean to assess the applicant, and thereby determine his/her specific potentials and/or needs; it is not tailored to reject him/her.
3- In some situations and in coordination with parents, a certain applicant might be re-interviewed. However, this is not a rule but rather an exception based on the circumstances prevailing during and/or related to the interview.
4- In case of transfers: Certificate of attendance and latest report issued by the pupil’s current or former school are required.
5- In case of acceptance the following documents are to be completed in the student’s file:
• Six (6) recent passport photographs of the applicant
• The applicant’s computerized birth certificate
• A photocopy of the parents’ I.D.
• In case of KG2 upwards, regular transfer procedures are followed.
• A foreign applicant will have to submit a photocopy of his/her own passport or a photocopy of the parent’s passport in which the applicant is registered.